ABSTRACT AND PAPER GUIDELINE
- Abstract should be written in English.
- Abstract’s length should be a minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 250 words.
- Abstract needs to be simple, specific, clear, unbiased, honest, concise, precise, stand-alone, complete, scholarly, (preferably) structured, and should not be misrepresentative.
- Abstract must contains a research problem, objectives, methods, results, conclusion and may also include the author’s views on the implications of the study.
- Abstract must be submitted using Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx format)
- Abstract must follow the formatting guidelines here
- Deadline for Abstract Submission July 30, 2022
- Manuscript is original, has not been published before and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere (both online and print).
- The similarity index for plagiarsm check is pegged 20% excluding references.
- The manuscripts should not exceed 15 pages.
- Manuscript must be submitted using Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx format)
- Author choose the publication target based on the scope/topic according to the publication output choices given by the committee.
- Deadline of Submission for full paper September 20, 2022.
- Full paper must follow the formatting guidelines here
Papers should be prepared in the following order:
Introduction: to explain the background work, the practical applications and the nature and purpose of the paper.
Body: to contain the primary message, with clear lines of thought and validation of the techniques described.
Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
Appendices (when appropriate)
Section headings: should be left justified, with the first letter capitalized and numbered consecutively, starting with the Introduction. Sub-section headings should be in capital and lower-case italic letters, numbered 1.1, 1.2, etc, and left justified, with second and subsequent lines indented.