Selected papers will be submitted to international and national reputable scientific journals. Please note that all papers submitted to scientific journals are subject for peer reviews system within each journal.
Once accepted, all related additional fee from the journal (if any) is fully under the author’s responsibility to fulfill.
Selected papers will be published in one of the following publications:
1. International Journal of Technology (IJTech)
- Classified into Q2 journal for the Engineering field in Scimago Journal & Country Rank database
- Concerning any theoretical or practical treatment of technology design, development and application (from various field of study such as: architecture, chemical, civil, electrical, industrial, material, and mechanical engineering)
2. TIJAB (The International Journal of Applied Business)
- Accredited by National Journal Accreditation SINTA
- an open access journal published biannually by Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia
- Scopes: applied business including, but not limited to, economics and business, taxation, banking, tourism and hospitality
3. RES MILITARIS
- Indexed in Scopus and classified into Q4 journal for social sciences
- Published by Association Res Militaris
- Scopes in social sciences: Political Science and International Relations, Sociology, Safety Research and Social Sciences (miscellaneous)
4. FOREST AND SOCIETY
- An open-access, peer-reviewed journal and published twice a year
- Indexed in Scopus and classified into Q2 journal for forestry
- Promotes research that engage with forests, landscapes, forest-related industries, and other relevant land uses
The list will be updated until the VIPRO Conference is held.